Just a sample of our satisfied clients:
Ensure Psychological Safety for Teams and Leaders
Comply with Laws, Policies and Procedures
Achieve Success with Key Employee Results and Culture
Human Rights at Work is comprehensive training divided into two main sections:
- Section 1 Respectful Workplace Principles
- Section 2 Promoting and Maintaining a Respectful Workplace
Human Rights at Work online training comes with a 14-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Verify the laws that impact the workplace for discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Grasp the ways that prohibited conduct might be displayed in the workplace, clarifying the roles of intention and reasonable person.
- Define and recognize the concepts of duty to accommodate, undue hardship, bona fide occupational requirements and prima facie.
- Outline how to address someone who violates workers and human rights, including complaint avenues.
- Account for specific responsibilities and liabilities for a respectful workplace of employees, supervisors and employers.
- Work through case studies to determine what conduct is discrimination, harassment and/or bullying.
About Your 'Human Rights at Work' Facilitator
Randy Kennett, co-founder of Hone Consulting, coaches, consults, facilitates, and trains individuals and diverse organizations for respectful workplaces using the exact information in this online training course.
- Co-founder of Hone Consulting, where for approaching 10 years now, we help people work together better.
- International trainer and coach of individuals and teams from all industries and positions, from entry level to Executive Directors, Government Ministers, and CEOs.
- Leader, Consultant, and Facilitator of teams from organizations of all sizes from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors, including Fortune 500.
- Post-Secondary School of Business Instructor.
- Registered Corporate Coach™ (RCC™), Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
- Degree in General Arts, and further university studies in Adult Education and Business.
- Your own 35+ page Participant Workbook/Manual, which includes:
- 17 Protected Characteristics Explained.
- 14 Case Studies and Outcomes.
- 10 Main Respectful Workplace Principles Defined.
- 3 Pages of Examples of Discrimination, Harassment, and Bullying.
- Access for a year to nearly 3 hours of online videos and training with Randy....Pause, Stop, Replay the videos on a timeline that works for you!
- Access and notification for a year to all updates to the online training.
- Access to a welcome video and tour of your online membership area.
Plus the BONUS of the Online Comment/Question Forum for you to
Ask Your Questions and Share Your Comments for a Year!
Our apologies for the formality - here's the additional information that you need to know:
The information provided in the online course and this participant material is for general information purposes only of the Human Rights Code and the Workers Compensation Act, primarily based on British Columbia, Canada law determined by the BC Human Rights Code, the BC Workers Compensation Act, BC Courts, and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Although it contains legal information, it is neither legal advice, nor is it to be used as a replacement or substitute for professional legal advice.
If you need help with a specific question, call or consult a qualified lawyer.