Just a sample of our satisfied clients of our Human Rights at Work / Respectful Workplace training:
Ensure Psychological Safety for Teams and Leaders
Comply with Laws, Policies and Procedures
Achieve Success with Employee Engagement and Culture
Human Rights at Work is comprehensive training divided into two main sections:
- Section 1 Respectful Workplace Principles
- Section 2 Promoting and Maintaining a Respectful Workplace
Human Rights at Work online training comes with a 14-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Verify the laws that impact the workplace for discrimination, sexual harassment (and harassment of any kind) and bullying.
- Work through case studies to determine what conduct is discrimination, sexual harassment (and harassment of any kind) and/or bullying.
- Grasp how to address someone who violates workers and human rights, including complaint avenues.
- Account for specific responsibilities and liabilities for a respectful workplace of employees, supervisors and employers.
- Grasp additional resources available for further awareness and prevention of discrimination, sexual harassment (and harassment of any kind), and bullying.
About Your 'Human Rights at Work' Facilitator
Randy Kennett, Principal of Hone Consulting, coaches, consults, facilitates, and trains individuals and diverse organizations for respectful workplaces using the exact information in this online training course.
- Over 20 years of experience as an international facilitator, trainer and coach in leadership and team development, for individuals and teams from all industries and positions, from entry level to CEOs.
- Principal, Hone Consulting, where for over 10 years now, we help organizations of all sizes from the private, public and nonprofit sectors, including Fortune 500 Companies, build capacity through proven, researched and evidence-based training, coaching and facilitation services.
- Authorized Partner, Certified Facilitator and Approved Practitioner of Everything DiSC®, The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™, Making Conflict Productive using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument and TED*(*The Empowerment Dynamic)/3 Vital Questions.
- Post-Secondary Continuing Education Instructor, School of Business.
- Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor by CMHA and Mental Health First Aid.
- Registered Corporate Coach™, License 2017008.
- Degree, Certificate, and Credentials in Adult Education, Business, Human Resources and Workplace Mental Health Leadership.
- Access for a year to approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes of online training, which includes:
- Nearly 1 hour of Videos, ranging in length from about 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- In-depth examples of Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying.
- Certificate of Completion.
- Access and notification for a year to all updates to the online training.
Our apologies for the formality - here's the additional information that you need to know:
The information provided in the online course and this participant material is for general information purposes only of the Human Rights Code and the Workers Compensation Act, primarily based on British Columbia, Canada law determined by the BC Human Rights Code, the BC Workers Compensation Act, BC Courts, and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Although it contains legal information, it is neither legal advice, nor is it to be used as a replacement or substitute for professional legal advice.
If you need help with a specific question, call or consult a qualified lawyer.